Favourite Quotes

"If the speed kills me do not cry, because I was smiling"
-Paul Walker

"If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty" -Marilyn Monroe

"A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous"
-Coco Chanel

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney

Monday, 2 June 2014

2nd of June 2014
Hey guys,
So I'm back. I'm a bit upset. People are well saying very mean things and they're not true. To everyone that is saying those things please, please stop. I recently found out one person who said I was desperate. THANKS! I lost a boyfriend and my dignity. I'm also in great pain after falling off my Aunty's eventer and landed up against the wall. So please stop. I'm losing my mind over all the mean things and I actually cried several times. I hope you all feel happy now knowing I cried over such petty things, well yeah I did so thanks.
Thanks for your mean comments,
Minnie

No comments:

Post a Comment