Favourite Quotes

"If the speed kills me do not cry, because I was smiling"
-Paul Walker

"If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty" -Marilyn Monroe

"A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous"
-Coco Chanel

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney

Wednesday, 4 June 2014

5th of June 2014

Hey guys,
OMG GRADUATION IN 19 DAYS! I'M GONNA MISS YOU ALL! SHOCKING NEWS GUYS! So we can't decide what song to do for it. I suggested The Cup Song by Anna Kendrick. It was G we were all happy with it and then 20 minutes later Abbie goes " No I don't like that". Now we're back to square one! Any ideas? Tbh I'd be surprised if anyone actually reads this blog. Feck that anyway. Well. If you are reading this stay tuned because coming up soon I'll be doing the TMI Tag if ya want to know more about me! Btw I've got emails from some of the readers asking me the same question (I've gotten 146 pageviews so that's good right?). That question is, "Can you twerk?". Like what kind of question is that? Of course I can twerk! Have you seen my booty in jeans? Shorts? Swim suit? If you have then you know I have the booty for that! JS! You know who can twerk better than me though? (You better not think Miley Cyrus or Iggy Azalea or Nicki Minaj) This dog down there. Check it out! 
EXCITED,
Minnie



No comments:

Post a Comment