So sorry guys thought yesterday was the 26th but it was the 25th so don't mind that. Anyway so I found this really cute dress for you girls here it is:
Black Ditsy Floral Print Strappy Playsuit
New Look €17.99
Perfect for a day at the beach
I also like this beautiful maxi skirt also from New Look
Black Floral Belted Maxi Skirt
New Look €17.99
Perfect with a black bandeau or vest top and denim jacket
I am in live with these leggings like look at them!
Pink Love Heart Print Leggings
River Island €16.00
Great for a day when your feeling sweet!
I also found this really cool Jersey for the lads
Nike England 2014/15 Junior Squad Training Shirt
www.littlewoodsireland.ie was €34.00 now €24.00
Great deal!
And these really nice looking football boots too
Nike Mercurial Veloce Firm Ground Boots
Lifestyle Sports was €90.00 now €70.00
Love the color
Music wise I found this
GIRL by Pharrell
HMV €12.99
I love Pharrell's music it's really catchy
And
Meet The Vamps by The Vamps
HMV €12.99
THE VAMPS OMG<3
So thanks for reading these are just somethings I came across while shopping and online shopping and tbh I think you guys should check them out.
THANKS,
Minnie







No comments:
Post a Comment