Favourite Quotes

"If the speed kills me do not cry, because I was smiling"
-Paul Walker

"If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty" -Marilyn Monroe

"A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous"
-Coco Chanel

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney

Saturday, 2 August 2014

2nd Of August 2014

Hey guys,

Sorry I haven't been writing in ages! I'm really busy at the moment! I recently started up on Pinterest and Wattpad! 
My name on Pinterest is minniemousehere
And on Wattpad leanne9403x. I'm in the middle of writing a fanfiction about Harry Styles so stay tuned for that!

I'm thinking about starting up a youtube channel so comment below if you think I should do one. It'll probably be about random crap! Ha!

I really wanna dye my hair like the tumblr girls but my mam probably wouldn't let me :(


      

I know they're crazy looking but I love them<3333 My fave though is Zoella's she's amazing! Go check her out!

So in conclusion I promise to blog more and I might start a youtube channel so...

Byeeeee,

Minnie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment