Favourite Quotes

"If the speed kills me do not cry, because I was smiling"
-Paul Walker

"If you're going to be two-faced at least make one of them pretty" -Marilyn Monroe

"A girl should be two things: Classy and Fabulous"
-Coco Chanel

"All our dreams can come true, if we have the courage to pursue them" -Walt Disney

Tuesday, 24 June 2014

24th of June 2014

Hey guys, OMG OFFICIAL LAST DAY OF PRIMARY SCHOOL! I BAWLED MY EYES OUT! I LOVE YOU GUYS STAY IN TOUCH<3

Okay so World Cup results below. You look at them while I find some more tissues to dry my eyes with:'(

      Italy V Costa Rica      Switzerland V France      Honduras V Ecuador
        0            1                    2               5               1              2
      Winner: Costa Rica    Winner: France              Winner: Ecuador

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Argentina V Iran      Germany V Ghana      Nigeria V Bosnia H.
           1           0             2             2             1             0
      Winner: Argentina   Winner: Draw            Winner: Nigeria

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Belgium V Russia      Korea Rep. V Algeria      USA V Portugal
          1             0               2                4            2          2
      Winner: Belgium       Winner: Algeria             Winner: Draw

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Australia V Spain      Holland V Chile      Cameroon V Brazil
           0            3             2           0               1             4
      Winner: Spain          Winner: Holland     Winner: Brazil

      Croatia V Mexico
          1            3
      Winner: Mexico

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      Costa Rica V England      Italy V Uruguay      Greece V Ivory Coast
             0               0             0          1               2             1
      Winner: Draw                Winner: Uruguay     Winner: Greece

      Japan V Colombia
         1            4
     Winner: Colombia

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There ya go guys!

Minnie xo

No comments:

Post a Comment